Oasis Hajj and Umrah
We realised the need to develop competitive packages based on our own experiences of making Hajj & ‘Umrah with a number of different groups over the last decade or so. Either the packages were not entirely in accordance to the Qur’aan and authentic Sunnah, too expensive or lacking in service delivery. We drew on our religious, academic and working experiences, to strive to bring something new to the Hajj & ‘Umrah market.
We don’t deny that we are a new provider but overcome this by only working with experienced partners who are ATOL & IATA protected and approved by the Ministry of Hajj. This ensures your ‘peace of mind’ and ‘financial security’ as well as ours!
Additionally, we don’t just want to get you to Saudi Arabia and sit back, rather, we intend to organise sittings with scholars and students of knowledge, and visitations to religious, educational and historical sites. Hence, we intend to be available throughout the package to cater for your requirements.
Alhamdulillaah, over the last couple of years we have seen/visited/benefitted from the following scholars and students of knowledge (haafidhahumullaah):
- Shaykh Rabee’ ibn Haadi al-Madkhali
- Shaykh Yahyaa al-Mudarris al-Hindi
- Shaykh ‘Abdur-Rahmaan al-‘Ajlaan
- Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Alee al-Athyoobee
- Shaykh ‘Abdul-Muhsin al-‘Abbaad
- Shaykh ‘Ubaid al-Jaabiree
- Shaykh Saalih as-Suhaimee
- Shaykh ‘Alee Naasir al-Faqeehi
- Shaykh Muhammad ibn Haadi al-Madkhali
- Shaykh ‘Abdullaah al-Bukhaaree
- Shaykh ‘Abdur-Razzaaq Badr
- Dr. Murtaza bin Baksh
- Brother Abul-Abbaas Moosaa Richardson
- Brother Nadeem Ahsan Shah
We work vigorously to find the most competitive deals on behalf of our clients and in shaa’ Allaah, we will try our best to make your experience one which you remember with fondness for many years to come.Oasis Hajj & Umrah Ltd