Brief tour description
Oasis Hajj & Umrah Ltd is delighted to introduce “End of Term” April 2020 Umrah package.
- Umrah VISA acquisition
- Flight with British Airways from Heathrow Airport:
Outbound:(BA 133) 06APR LHR-JED 21:35 – 05:50+1
Inbound: (BA 132) 16APR JED-LHR 08:25 – 13:05
- Dedicated guide throughout the journey
- Full round transport in Saudi
- 5* hotel in Madinah: Millennium Taiba with buffet breakfast
- 5* hotels in Makkah: Hyatt Regency with buffet breakfast
- Historical sites tour in Makkah & Madinah
- And more…
• Wednesday 08 April: Walking visit to the Mushaf (Qur’aan) Exhibition.
Saturday 11 April: Leave Madinah after Zhuhr (combine with ‘Asr) for Makkah by coach and check into 5* Hyatt Regency Makkah. Buffet Breakfast is included. We will perform ‘Umrah first, after which, we will return to the hotel to rest.
Please Note: The coach journey to Makkah can take about 5 – 7 hours due to traffic & service station breaks.
• Sunday 12 April: Rest day and make the most of the Haram.
• Monday 13 April: Makkah Tour (Ziyaarah) visiting Mina, ‘Arafat, Muzdalifah, and other famous landmarks. Meet us in the Hotel’s Lobby at 8.30 am.
• Tuesday 14 April: Make the most of the Haram.
• Wednesday 15 April: Last shopping day in Makkah.
British Airways flight (BA 132). Check-in: 05:25, Departure: 08:25, Arrival: 13:05 London Heathrow (Terminal 5)